We can now accept card payments. Please let us know at the time of booking if you would like to pay by card. We accept Cash, Bank transfers and card payments.
We will communicate with you in the normal course of your travel booking.
We never share your information with another company, or let other companies use our database of customer information.
In the normal course of your travel booking the following information is required: -
- Name, address, email address, telephone number(s). This information allows us to process and fulfil your booking and contact you in the event of any changes to the agreed booking.
- Information gathered by ourselves over the phone or given to us via our online form is used for the purposes of assessing the nature of your proposed journey and is not shared with any other company.
By using this site and giving us your personal information, you are agreeing to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information by Travel Lincs.
Terms and Conditions of hire
- We operate a strictly non-smoking policy in our private hire car, convenience stops can be arranged with the driver.
- Payment is required in full on the day of travel, apart from business accounts.
- Travel Lincs will regard a taxi booking as being valid unless cancelled and the client will be responsible for the amount due at the time the booking is confirmed.
- 24 hour pre-booked service, 7 days a week, a small surcharge will apply on Public Holidays.
- All private hire starts at first pick up point to last drop off point.
- The hirer shall be responsible for the behaviour of all taxi passengers and shall be primarily responsible for any damage caused to the private hire vehicle however so caused.
- The company reserves the right to refuse taxi travel to any customers causing unnecessary trouble or inconvenience.
- Whilst every effort will be made to ensure passengers are delivered on time to destinations, customers need to be aware that there may be delays for unforeseen circumstances and Travel Lincs cannot be held responsible for circumstances outside of their control.